It's November and the holidays are around the corner! Can you believe it? They always seem to sneak up on me as autumn is a busy time of year with GIELLA Cosmetics and entertaining. I really look forward to Thanksgiving. Celebrating with family and friends, cooking my favorites dishes and sharing stories around the table laughing till late at night.
The upcoming holiday season means it's time to amp up your beauty look for parties and celebrations. Have fun trying a new shade of lipstick
or adding some sparkle and shimmer to your face and eyes
. Now is the perfect time to go glam and have fun! Remember to make time for yourself and destress with extra skincare TLC, apply sunscreen every day and drink plenty of water to offset those cocktails. Happy Holidays!
"You have it, so flaunt it!" - Giella
1. Bring on the drama with a gorgeous smokey eye using our eyeshadow in Stout. You decide... just a little or full-on glamour. Top off your look with a bold nail color like Ebony.
2. I'm loving a cozy, warm turtleneck sweater with just a peek of skin from shoulder cut-outs. Simple & sexy!
3. One of my favorite unexpected places to visit in the fall are beaches. The Hamptons in NY are much quieter this time of year and quite beautiful with all the colors on the trees.
4. Thanksgiving is a big deal in my family and every year I like to try something new. This year i'm looking at stuffed mushrooms for guests to snack on.
5. Switch up wine and bubbly with a Bourbon Manhattan cocktail.